HOW TO DIAL DOWN THE DRAMA IN YOUR LIFE
Best Format: Keynote 60–90 minutes
What robs women from living a rich, rewarding, vibrant, and enjoyable life? You know this firsthand. D.R.A.M.A. It doesn’t matter if it’s drama with your daughter, partner, friend, or colleague at work. The result is the same. It’s all-consuming and drains your energy. Drama makes it hard to move forward in your life and takes a toll on your important relationships. Though you can’t get rid of dramatic people, their drama doesn’t need to dominate and define your life. Colleen gives you takeaway strategies that you can use immediately to dial down the drama (in a big way) and recreate your life.
You will learn . . .
- Why it’s crucial to pay attention to you. Women, especially mothers, are given very strong cultural messages that say, “It’s selfish to pay attention to you.”
- How to replenish your energy by understanding, the five essential needs for feeling good. It’s more than a manicure!
- How to move from foggy brain to clarity. Mother Fog opens the door to drama; your clarity can dial it down.
- Why it’s not personal, it’s science. Understanding the teenage brain—and your own—and realizing why timing is everything allows you to develop a new relationship.
- How to create a new dance and leave the drama dance behind. Our old moves turn us into drama mamas; you can leave them behind.
- How to live intentionally and strategize your life, instead of living reactively. On the other side of drama is the life you hoped for.
Colleen has spoken at parenting, entrepreneurial, and women’s conferences/events across the country. She is known as a leader in her field and is redefining what’s possible for women and moms by reevaluating cultural messages, understanding the practical application of neuroscience, and bringing it home with her hands-on takeaways and her upbeat and playful style.